Know how to meet the high CRS Points criteria
Every immigration aspiring often encounters the dilemma of meeting the high CRS Points for Canada Immigration under the Canada Express entry. Here we will discuss about the ways to improve your chances in acquiring the high comprehensive ranking system (CRS) scores.
Before that, we need to understand that Canada immigration points calculator marks the eligibility and permits almost everyone to file an application without no minimum points requirements into the Canada Express Entry pool (EEP). This creates a huge demand supply situation wherein there is a pool of applicants choosing a limited number of invites during every CRS draw. And, if one doesn’t get the invite to apply (ITA) within a year, then the application moves out of the EEP as the profile is valid of only 1 year.
So, what needs to be done to improve the CRS Score to get an ITA for Canada PR visa.
Let’s have a look at the necessary measures to improve the CRS Score:
- Improve IELTS language score – You may opt to re-appear for the IELTS Examination, and once understanding the pattern one can easily score the better scores. Besides that, one can always choose for IELTS Coaching or training.
- PNP application – A nomination received from any of the Canadian province will fetch you an additional 600 points. The majority of provinces operate their own nomination programs to welcome newcomers who applied through the Express Entry Pool.
- Learning French language – It is added advantage for all the aspiring candidates, if you can devote your time for learning the French, it can fetch your additional points for your Immigration.
- Getting a job offer – Another proven way to increase your CRS score is to secure a valid job offer from a Canadian employer. The job offer must be legitimate and recognized by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
- Studying in Canada – Attaining education from Canada can be crucial for your application and it will impact positively on the CRS Score
- Canada Experience – When it comes to immigration, Canadian work experience holds more relevance as compared to the non-Canadian one.
If the aforementioned parameters seem to be off the track for you, you may choose these additional possible actions for your Canada PR Visa application:
- Becoming self-employed in Canada – You may choose to establish a new business in Canada
- Becoming a Canadian Entrepreneur – Business professionals with high net worth can opt for Canadian Entrepreneur Programs
- Filing under owner operated business through Canada temporary foreign work permit (TFWP) route
- File an application under the Canada Start-up program – For those having capital of CAD 150,000 to 250,000, the TFWP route to owning a business is the fastest route to getting additional points enabling one to get an ITA under the CRS, hence accomplishing the Canada Immigration application.