Top 10 Countries with high salaries
As a skilled professional, one would always strive for a better paycheck and associated benefits with improved living standards. And one can achieve this dream by moving to western and developed countries with abundant job opportunities. One of the biggest motivations to migrate to another country or apply for a work permit is the wages, salaries, bonuses, commission structures, employment benefits, insurance, etc.
- Switzerland – Often termed the paradise on earth, Switzerland has a robust banking system that allows the country to grow its wealth exponentially. The country is not part of the EU and uses the Swiss Franc’s currency. The average monthly salary is USD 6,360, and the unemployment rate is 3.1%.
- Denmark – The country is known for delivering high living standards. Even though the income tax is high, the government uses the resources to provide free healthcare, education, and social programs. The average monthly salary is USD 6,070, and the unemployment rate is 4.8%.
- Luxembourg – Fairly unknown to the vast majority of people, the western European country has one of the highest salaries for its people. It has a thriving banking and technology sector with a recently introduced tax exemption for ex-pats. The average monthly salary is USD 5,850, and the unemployment rate is 6.4%.
- Norway is considered one of the world’s wealthiest countries and an ideal place for skilled professionals. As a Scandinavian country, it advocates socially-progressive governance for the benefit of all residents. The average monthly salary is USD 5,680, and the unemployment rate is 4.5%.
- Netherland: Despite being a small country with a low population, the country has managed to propel the economy to greater heights. It also provides a work-life balance for skilled professionals and supports small businesses by simplifying bureaucracy, tax breaks, and updating government policies. The average monthly salary is USD 5,570, and the unemployment rate is 4.1%.
- Germany has a booming economy with a wide range of opportunities for skilled professionals and new startups under German Visa. Employees enjoy many benefits in the countries, including job loss cover and support. The average monthly salary is USD 5,150, and the unemployment rate is 3.6%.
- USA boasts the largest economy globally with one of the highest paying countries. One can earn hefty salaries if working in the tech companies, most notably the Silicon Valley. The average monthly salary is USD 4,900, and the unemployment rate is 9.2%.
- Australia is the only southern hemisphere country to be featured on the highest salary paying countries list. It has a welcoming immigration policy and Australia PR Visa norms for skilled professionals, especially those who wish to study and build a career in this country. The average monthly salary is USD 4,800, and the unemployment rate is 6.5%.
- Singapore – The global competitiveness report named the country the second most prospering economy globally. The personal income tax is low – for non-residents, it is 10%, and for residents, it is 0% to 4% if the earning is less than USD 7,000. The average monthly salary is USD 4,750, and the unemployment rate is 2.8%.
- Belgium – the country has the no. 1 place in the workplace happiness index validated by the employees and residents of the country. It also has the fastest labor card or work permit procedure, which takes 10 to 15 days. The average monthly salary is USD 4,665, and the unemployment rate is 6.4%.
You can sign up for our free counseling and guidance session to know more about the exciting facts and employment opportunities. Register at 8595338595 or mail us at [email protected]m