Four most Livable cities of Australia
- Australia appears in the list of the top ten most livable cities in the world. The country continues to maintain its record of having some of the most livable cities in the world for its Australia PR Visa holders.
- As per the Economic Intelligence Unit’s annual ranking, four cities in Australia rank above in terms of infrastructure, stability, healthcare facilities, education opportunities, environment, and infrastructure.
- The top ten most livable cities-2021 are Adelaide, Perth, Melbourne, and Brisbane. The Australian city of Adelaide has taken the fourth spot on the list. The city is applauded for its relaxed lifestyle and a safe and family-friendly environment, which helps you achieve an excellent work-life balance.
- The second on the list is Perth in Western Australia. As the largest state in Australia, Perth is known for its high-quality infrastructure and tremendous job opportunities in the mining and construction sectors. The city also showed the lowest unemployment rate during the pandemic.
- Melbourne is the third city that grabbed its spot on the list. It is the second most-populated city in Australia and also a hub of many financial activities in the country. The key industries here are metal processing, textiles, food processing.
- Brisbane is also crowned as one of the most livable cities in the world. Brisbane is known for its robust economy, affordable housing, high-quality education, making it the fourth most affordable city for students in Australia.
You can plan your move to any of these cities. There are many pathways under the Australia Immigration. The most popular one is skilled migration visas. For more information you can contact with our immigration consultant at 8595338595 or [email protected].