How long will it take to process Canada Visa Application
It is a universal truth that every immigration aspirant wants to know the Canada Visa Process to proceed with the visa application. But the most resounding question that bugs every applicant is “How long will it take? How much time will it take to process my immigration application?” Let’s take a moment and know the various facets of the processing time of various immigration programs.
What are the facts and facets of processing time for the application?
- It is a proven fact that Canada has one of the swiftest PR processing times if compared with across all the immigration programs in the world.
- When it comes to the time of processing of each application, Canada takes just above 6 months to grant the Invitation with the introduction of Canada Express Entry in 2015.
- Considering all the processing time, it is clear that you can go to Canada for your initial stay within 6 to 9 months of filing your Canada Visa application.
- The fast processing time and easy-going norms of Immigration has become the primary reasons why Canada Immigration has become even more prevalent than it already was in previous years.
- Although there is no specific success mantra for immigration, but if you want to settle in Canada, you should file your Canada Visa Application in a perfect way sufficing all the requirements or by taking the professional help from the suitable Canada Immigration Consultants
What is the average processing time for Canada Visa Application in various Programs?
Express Entry (Skilled Workers – Federal) – Theentireapplication will take around 6 months or more which also includes the required time to give your biometrics.
Canada Provincial Nominee Programs – Different programs have different procedures and processing time. Below is thelist to understand the time taken by the Provincial governments to process the application:
- Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program: Ontario has a very smooth application processing time as it takes 3 to 4 months to process your application which makes it more popular among the Canada immigration applicants.
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program: Theprocessing time will take up to 6 months or more depending on the volume of applications with all the information and supporting documents.
- Nova Scotia Nominee Program: It will take 3 to 6 monthsfor any application for the immigration to Nova Scotia. Processing time can be reduced if you complete all the formalities on time.
- Alberta PNP: When it comes to applying for the Alberta PNP, one can determine that it will take 6 to 12 months of time to process the application.
- Prince Edward Island PNP: The smallest province in the Canada will take around 6 months in granting the nomination to the eligible candidates.
- Manitoba PNP: Thoughthe application takes not much time but due to the stringent process it might take up to 12 months to conclude the process.