Revision of Saskatchewan’s list of in-demand occupations unveiled April 4
Saskatchewan has introduced new
in-demand occupation list along with 12 new occupations. These occupations are
diverse and doesn’t imply on particular domain. All the aspirants have multiple
options to choose from these occupations. All the speculations and trends
suggest that the province is willing accept the candidates from all the world
without even the Express Entry registration.
What is Saskatchewan in-demand pathway?
Fun fact for you: Saskatchewan is hailed as the most liberal immigration programs among all other Provincial Nomination Programs in Canada with minimum requirements.
This pathway is exclusively outlined
for the skilled employees whose occupation falls in line with the Saskatchewan in-Demand
List. This category is highly popular among the immigrants due to the immigrant-friendly
policies and easy-to-apply procedure.
What are the benefits under Saskatchewan OID Stream?
- The biggest benefit is that you need to have a job offer and candidates will be invited to apply for Canada PR visa with minimum requirements.
- Upon getting the nomination from this stream you will be awarded an additional 600 points thus providing you the successful Canada immigration.
- The processing time for each application is approximately 4 months which is one of the faster processing time among the other provincial programs.
- This is the only provincial programs which requires the least Language Proficiency Examination results viz. CLB 4.
What is the Saskatchewan Occupation in-Demand Eligibility Criteria?
Before applying for the Saskatchewan
OID stream, you should meet the minimum requirements criteria of age,
education, work experience and language proficiency by SINP authorities. Below
are the requirements for the program:
- You must score at least 60 points in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) factor assessment grid.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience should be attained in the past 10 years in your field of occupation within the NOC A, B, 0 on the in-demand occupation list.
- Must score a minimum CLB 4 (Canadian Language Benchmark) rating in your English Language Proficiency Examination.
- Have completed the post-secondary education or training comparable to the Canadian education system of at least one year. The program of study must encompass degree, diploma, certificate, or a certificate equivalent to a trade certificate.
- For degrees and diplomas obtained outside of Canada, you must evaluate the credentials from Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) as per IRCC’s list of approved organizations.
- Must obtain the appropriate licensure in Saskatchewan if your domain requires as per the requirement of authorities.
- Declare the proof of settlement funds and a settlement plan detailing your motifs and purpose of stay in Saskatchewan
- As a part of this application, you need to pay a non-refundable $300 (16,000 INR approx.) fee online.