What is the best way to Migrate to Sweden in 2023?
Moving to Sweden can be a life-changing experience, especially if you are one of those seeking work-life balance, high-quality life, and rewarding career prospects. So, if you are wondering how can migrate to Sweden in the year 2023, you’ve landed on the right page.
From a superb work-life balance to high income and world-class education, Sweden takes a top spot in all eleven of the OECD’s ‘better life’ parameters. Sweden is a desired destination for people seeking to relish the Scandinavian lifestyle. It’d surprise you to know that over two million residents of Sweden were born overseas.
Earlier in 2022, the Swedish government launched a Job Seeker Visa for foreign nationals planning to move abroad. The rules are fairly simple, all you need to show is you are a valuable addition to the Swedish economy and have the potential to take demanding jobs in the country. The job seeker visa allows non-EU nationals to search for jobs in Sweden or start a business. The visa remains valid from three months to nine months, during which the holder must secure a job offer or explore possibilities of setting up a business.
Reasons to live and work in Sweden
- Nestled between Norway and Finland, Sweden is one of the most innovative countries in the world. The country has made major contributions in the field of science and technology, especially healthcare.
- From offering a high-quality life to subsidized public services, and work-life balance to its residents, the Scandinavian nation has everything one needs to live a healthy, happy, and prosperous life.
- Currently, there are thousands of jobs in Sweden that need skilled workers as the country is going through a workforce crisis because of the Covid-19 pandemic. Jobs such as construction, engineering, healthcare, and IT, are high in demand and need expert workers to drive the economy forward.
- Do you know that some of world’s biggest multinational companies are based in Sweden? Big corporate giants such as Electrolux, Ericsson, H&M, Spotify, Volvo, etc. are headquartered in Sweden.
- People who live and work in Sweden have every opportunity to advance in their careers while benefiting from an immigrant-friendly society and government-funded services.
What is the basic eligibility criteria for Sweden Job Seeker Visa?
- have completed studies corresponding to an advanced-level degree
- plan to seek employment or explore the possibilities of starting your own business
- be able to support yourself during the period for which you are applying for a permit and have money to cover the cost of your journey home
- have comprehensive health insurance valid for care in Sweden
- have a passport valid for the entire period you intend to be in Sweden (if your passport is about to expire, you should extend it because you cannot get a permit for longer than your passport is valid)
- Currently be located outside of Sweden.
Once you obtain the job seeker visa and a valid job offer, you may apply for a Sweden work permit that allows you to legally work in Sweden.
Our Professionals at Visa Experts help you with seamless migrate to Sweden visa application consultation, documentation as well as submission. In case you have any queries related to this visa you can call our team of talented visa professionals by calling on 8595338595 or mail us at [email protected].