Meet Australia Immigration Requirements for better Future
Meeting the compulsory Australia Immigration Requirements could make your life better and secure your future.
Australia much like most other developed and successful global economies, like the US and Canada wants to push its economy further, via welcoming skilled and talented people from across the world.
So, if you are eager to do a job or business in a developed nation, and earn in dollars, while you and your family get the best facilities–including first-rate healthcare, world-class education, etc. head straight to Down Under.
Of course, after you fulfill the compulsory Australia immigration requirements under SkillSelect or the General Skilled Migration (GSM) Programme.
Top 5 Australian Skill Select Immigration Requirements
- To move as an economic migrant, apply for a Permanent Residence (PR) Visa for Australia through SkillSelect. Get the essential Australia PR points, on the basis of some specific pre-decided factors, such as your age, education, work experience gained in Down Under, work experience acquired abroad, English language skills, spouse’s skills & qualifications, education acquired in the Kangaroo Land.
While a total of 100 points will make you technically eligible for an Invitation to Apply (ITA), for Permanent Residence (PR), if you get above 75, it won’t harm your cause.
The Kangaroo Land and the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) send ITAs to the highest scoring candidates first. And, so those with 65 points despite being technically entitled for an ITA will have to wait for too long.
- You must be below 45 years of age to be eligible. The government wants fresh legs and young blood given a good number of its inhabitants is ageing quickly, and it’s not very fit enough to fuel the national economy the way the government would like them to.
- You must have a good background with no criminal charges framed against you. The government is concerned about the national security.
- You must also be healthy and not suffering from any transmissible diseases. The administration is worried about the health and well being of its people.
- You must nominate a profession from the latest Skilled Occupation List (SoL) of the Kangaroo Land. It means professionals like you must be in-demand in the country, and Oz must feel believe that you will be an asset.
- You must have an experience of at least 1 year in your chosen and nominated profession. You will not get any points though if you have an experience of 1 to 3 years. A skilled employment experience of 8-10 years, however, will help you get 20 points if you gained it in the Kangaroo Land, and 15 points, if you acquired it abroad.
Fulfill these requirements for Australia Immigration, get your PR Visa, and move to the famous hotspot, for fulfilling your foreign dreams.
And, yes, for any help or guidance, contact us!