Learn how to apply for an Australia PR visa as a Chartered Accountant
Have you been a fan of numbers and accounting? The role of a Chartered Accountant is what is ideal for you if you want to migrate to Australia as a permanent resident. In terms of financial potential and high quality of life, the profession of a Chartered Accountant is a lucrative one for those who plan to apply for an Australia PR visa.
Also, this particular profession is in high demand in many parts of Australia, with a handsome pay to match the designation. It is an occupation that is gaining a lot of attention considering the immigration norms of Australia.
You can apply for Australia PR visas as a Chartered Accountant under the Subclass 189 Visa or Skilled Independent visa, Subclass 190 or Skilled Nominated visa, or even the provisional Subclass 489 visa. So before any further delay, you should immediately apply for one of the most popular occupations in demand in Australia.
Below are the steps to apply for an Australia PR visa as a Chartered Accountant
- You should appear for language proficiency tests such as IELTS and CELIP TOEFL even before applying for skills assessment.
- Secure a positive skills assessment from official authorities that have the power to evaluate chartered accountants. CPA Australia, the Institute of Public Accountants in Australia, and The Institute of Chartered Accountants are Australia’s top three chartered accountant assessing bodies.
- Appear for language proficiency tests such as IELTS and CELIP TOEFL even before applying for skills assessment.
- After a positive skills assessment, you are required to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) via your Skill Select account to the Australian Immigration Authority.
- Those who go for the Migration Skills Assessment should qualify Accounting, equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree.
- Once your EOI is accepted and approved, you are sent an Invitation to Apply for permanent residency in Australia. This application should be submitted within 60 days of your ITA. This application should have all the supporting documents for your Australia PR processing.
- Along with this, get your police clearance certificates and your medical examination done by getting a medical clearance certificate.
Do you want to know about the process of applying for an Australia PR visa as a Chartered Accountant? You can reach our Authorized immigration consultants by ringing us at 8595338595 or mail us at [email protected]